Baha Mar Casino
2023 Penn Offer Terms and Conditions
Participation in this offer (including any and all components thereof, the “Offer”) is subject to the general terms and conditions and specific terms conditions set forth below (the “Terms and Conditions”). By participating in the Offer, participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, which agreement constitutes a binding agreement between participant, on the one hand, and Sky Warrior Bahamas, Ltd. (“Baha Mar”), on the other hand.
Section A: General Terms and Conditions
- All participants (i) must be twenty-one(21) years of age or older; (ii) must not be prohibited from gaming or entering the Baha Mar Casino and/or the Baha Mar Resort by law or for any other reason; (iii) must not be (a) an employee of Baha Mar, CTF BM Operations Ltd., Perfect Luck Assets Limited, their respective hotel managers, or of the foregoing entities’ parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or successor companies (collectively, the “Entities”); or (b) a Household Member or Immediate Family Member of such employee. A “Household Member” shall mean a person who shares the same residence as an employee of any of the Entities. An “Immediate Family Member” shall mean a parent, step-parent, child, stepchild, sibling, step-sibling, or spouse of any of the foregoing; (iv) must not be entered into certain self-limit, self-exclusion, and/or dissociated persons program in any jurisdiction (or otherwise prohibited from participating by applicable law); (v) must agree to release and hold harmless the Releasees (as defined herein) from any and all liability for any loss or damage of any kind to person or property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Offer and (vi) received an invitation to visit Baha Mar Casino.
- All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of, or relating to, the Offer or the meaning or interpretation of the Terms and Conditions shall be resolved by applying the laws of The Commonwealth of the Bahamas (“The Bahamas”), without regard to conflicts of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the Supreme Court of The Bahamas. By participating in the Offer, participant consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of The Bahamas. All of the foregoing agreements and releases survive termination of the Offer and/or the offer period (as reflected in the Offer).
- Reservation of Rights; Void Where Prohibited. Baha Mar reserves the right to suspend, modify, or cancel the Offer or the Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion, at any time. Baha Mar has the right to modify the eligibility requirements for the Offer at any time during the Offer, it being understood that any confirmed reservation for an Offer Stay (defined below) made pursuant to the Offer will be honored by Baha Mar unless otherwise provided herein. The Offer is subject to all applicable laws and regulations of The Bahamas and is void where prohibited by law. In the event any portion of these Terms and Conditions shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall in no way be affected or impaired, and such remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Prohibition on Transfer; Other Offers. The Offer (including, without any limitation, any components thereof) may not be exchanged, sold, or transferred. No substitutions shall be made for any component of the Offer. This Offer may not be combined with any other offers, discounts or promotions. This Offer is not redeemable for cash. Any additional redemptions of the Offer are subject to Baha Mar’s prior approval, which may be granted or denied in Baha Mar’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Responsible Gaming. Responsible Gaming – It’s Your Best Bet. Call or text +1.800.522.4700.
- Travel to The Bahamas. Visit the Baha Mar Resort’s website at www.bahamar.com for protocols and travel documentation requirements. The Bahamas Ministry of Tourism and Aviation recommends all travelers to regularly check for updates on protocols. For full details on the latest updates, protocols, and regulations, please visit opm.gov.bs and Bahamas.com/TravelUpdates.
Section B: Specific Terms and Conditions. The terms and conditions contained below apply if contained in the Offer received by a participant.
- Room Reservations. For participants receiving a Room Offer: The Offer applies to stays at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar (the “Hotel”) only. All stays at the Hotel pursuant to the Offer (whether received from Baha Mar or Baha Mar’s alliance partners, the “Offer Stays”) require advance reservations in the name of the participant meeting the eligibility requirements set forth above. Complimentary Offer Stays must be for a minimum of three (3) nights, not to exceed the number of nights contained in the Offer. Offer Stays at a special, reduced or “casino rate” must be for a minimum of one (1) night, not to exceed four (4) nights. Participants are required to provide their credit card information at time that they reserve their offer stay in order to secure their reservation. As deposit equal to the first night’s stay at prevailing casino rate in place at the time that the reservation is made (the “Deposit”) will be charged to the credit card provided at time of booking. All Offer Stays must begin and conclude during the offer period stated in the Offer, and a minimum seven (7)-day interval must occur between all Offer Stays. Blackout dates may apply. Room type and assignments are subject to availability and are subject to change. Participants may be requested to (a) provide their name, address, phone number(s), email address (collectively, the “Contact Information”), (b) agree to share their Contact Information with the Hotel, (c) provide their credit card information to secure their reservation, and (d) consent to the sharing of their folio information maintained by the Hotel with Baha Mar. The term “folio information” means room charges (including, without limitation, nightly room rates, fees, taxes, gratuities, food and beverage charges, retail charges, and any other charges) appearing on the electronic or hard copies of the guest folio for the participant maintained by the Hotel. Failure by a participant to provide the requested information, or withdrawal by a participant of consents previously provided, will prevent the participant from receiving the promotions, accommodations or complimentaries (if any) associated with their Offer. Cancellations or modifications to room reservations must be made at least seven (7) days in advance of the Offer Stay to avoid incurring a fee, which will be assessed in the amount of one night’s stay at the maximum published retail rate(s) for such room(s) on the date of cancellation or modification and charged to the credit card provided by the participant.
- Resort Fees, Levy Taxes, Charges, Gratuities, and Other Taxes. For participants receiving a resort fee and levy tax offer as part of their Room Offer. Offer includes resort fees and levy taxes only if expressly noted on the participant’s mailer or e-confirm. Otherwise, resort fees and levy taxes are not included and are the responsibility of the participant. Service charges, gratuities, other taxes, or incidentals are not included and are the responsibility of the participant. All fees, taxes, and service charges are subject to change at any time.
- Resort Credit. For participants receiving a resort credit as part of their Room Offer. Resort credit may not be used toward casino play, taxes or gratuities. Resort credit has no cash value and may not be converted to cash. Resort credit may not be applied to any purchases at Aqua, Breitling, Bvlgari, Carlo, Carlo Milano, Cartier, Chopard, Hackett London, Image Masters, Island Essentials, Island Essentials Beachside, John Bull, La Parfumerie, Lilly Pulitzer, MAC, Maison 8, Montblanc, My Ocean, Racquet Club Pro Shop, Rolex, Royal Blue Golf Club, Sandy Shores, Satchel & Co., Striped Cabana, The Current Art Gallery, Tiffany & Co., Tory Burch, Tropic of Luxury, Vilebrequin, Vineyard Vines, Starbucks, Pizza Lab, Sugar Factory, Swimming Pig or any other retail outlet or food and beverage outlet operated by a third party. The total cumulative resort credit awarded to a single reservation associated with the Offer shall not exceed the maximum amount of the resort credit. All charges in excess of the resort credit are the responsibility of the participant. Resort Credit may be used only during the Offer Stay. Upon check-out, any unused portion of the resort credit will be forfeited.
- Gaming. For participants receiving Free Slot Play, Match Play or Promo Chips as part of their Offer. Free Slot Play credits, Match Play coupons, and Promo Chips may not be converted to cash. Eligibility to receive Free Slot Play credits, Match Play coupons, Promo Chips and/or to engage in any gaming activity is subject to all applicable Casino requirements and regulations, including, without limitation, the participant’s obligation to provide valid identification and contact information as requested. Free Slot Play credits, Match Play coupons, and Promo Chips included with a room offer expire at the end of each Offer Stay. Free Slot Play credits or Promo Chips awarded as part of a prize package expire as noted on the terms of conditions of the event in which the Free Slot Play credits or Promo Chips were awarded. Any unused portion of a Free Slot Play credit, Match Play coupon, or Promo Chip at the time of its expiration shall be forfeited.
- Ground Transportation. For participants receiving complimentary ground transportation as part of their Offer. Travel and flight information is required to confirm transportation details. Ground transportation offer has no cash value and may not be converted to cash. No credit or refund will be issued if ground transportation offer is not used. Ground transportation offer applies only to round-trip travel between Lynden Pindling International Airport and the Baha Mar Resort and may be used only during the Offer Stay.
- Complimentaries. For participants receiving up front or additional complimentaries as part of their Offer. Participants may receive certain up front complimentaries or additional complimentaries based on their level of play. Any offer of additional complimentaries is at the sole and absolute discretion of Baha Mar. Redemption of offers without play may impact future offers. Complimentaries have no cash value. No credit or refund will be issued for any unused complimentaries.
- Questions. Consult your marketing representative or Casino Services at +1.888.380.0288 for questions regarding your planned stay and/or prior level of casino play.