Show Us Your Offer
Terms and Conditions
Each offer (including any and all components thereof, the “Offer”) is subject to the general terms and conditions set forth in Section A, below and the specific terms conditions applicable to such Offer set forth in Section B, below (collectively, the “Terms and Conditions”). By participating in an Offer, participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, which agreement constitutes a binding agreement between participant, on the one hand, and Sky Warrior Bahamas Limited (“Baha Mar”), on the other hand.
Section A: General Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility. Participants must satisfy each of the criteria set forth below and in the Specific Terms and Conditions to be eligible to redeem the Offer. Each participant: a. Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older; b. Must not be prohibited from gaming or entering the Baha Mar Casino and/or the Baha Mar Resort by law or for any other reason; c. Must not be (i) an employee of Baha Mar, CTF BM Operations Ltd., Perfect Luck Assets Limited, their respective hotel managers, or any of the foregoing entities’ parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or successor companies (collectively, the “Entities”); or (ii) a Household Member or Immediate Family Member of such employee; d. Must not be entered into certain self-limit, self-exclusion, and/or dissociated persons program in any jurisdiction (or otherwise prohibited from participating by applicable law); and e. Must agree to release and hold harmless the Releasees (as defined below) from any and all liability for any loss or damage of any kind to person or property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Offer. A “Household Member” shall mean a person who shares the same residence as an employee of any of the Entities. An “Immediate Family Member” shall mean a parent, step-parent, child, stepchild, sibling, step-sibling, or spouse of an employee of any of the Entities.
2. Consent to Share Personal Information. Participants may be required to: a. Provide their name, address, phone number(s), email address (collectively, the “Contact Information”); b. Agree to share their Contact Information with the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, Rosewood Baha Mar, or SLS Baha Mar or any other participating hotel (as applicable to a participant’s Offer, the “Hotel”), and/or any of its or their authorized third parties (including, without limitation, third parties providing electronic database services and regulatory bodies with jurisdiction over Baha Mar, its affiliates, or any Hotel or its hotel manager(s)) (collectively, the “Authorized Third Parties”); c. Consent to the sharing of their folio information maintained by the Hotel with Baha Mar and/or Authorized Third Parties; and d. Consent to the sharing of other personally identifiable information (including, without limitation, information obtained from the participant in connection with participant’s registration with Club Blu) with the Authorized Parties. The term “folio information” means room charges (including, without limitation, nightly room rates, fees, taxes, gratuities, food and beverage charges, retail charges, service charges, and any other charges) appearing on the electronic or hard copies of the guest folio for the participant maintained by the Hotel. Failure by a participant to provide the requested information, or withdrawal by a participant of consents previously provided, will prevent the participant from receiving the promotions, accommodations or complimentaries (if any) associated with their Offer or from redeeming their Offer altogether.
3. Advance Reservations Required. All stays at the Hotel (whether through Baha Mar or Baha Mar’s alliance partners, “Offer Stays”) require advance reservations in the name of the participant receiving the Offer. Blackout dates may apply. Room type and assignments are subject to availability and are subject to change. Participants are required to provide their credit card information at the time that they reserve their Offer Stay in order to secure their reservation. A deposit equal to $500 (the “Deposit”) will be charged to the credit card provided by the participant at the time of booking. Participants must present a valid credit card upon check-in with pre-authorization limits sufficient to secure all charges that may be imposed upon check-out. Any amounts owed by participants at checkout will be charged to the credit card provided. Hotel charges are subject to change. Cancellations or modifications to Offer Stays at Grand Hyatt Baha Mar must be made at least seven (7) days in advance of the Offer Stay to avoid forfeiture of the Deposit. Cancellations or modifications to Offer Stays at Rosewood Baha Mar or SLS Baha Mar must be made prior to the cancellation deadline reflected on such hotels’ websites to avoid forfeiture of the Deposit. In the event of a no-show or cancellations to reservations made after the Hotel’s applicable cancellation deadline, the Hotel shall be entitled to cancel the participant’s reservation and to retain the Deposit. In the event a reservation is cancelled by or prior to the Hotel’s applicable cancellation deadline, the full amount of the Deposit shall be refunded to the participant. Requested modifications to an Offer Stay shall be accepted or rejected by Baha Mar, acting in its sole and absolute discretion and accepted modifications may be subject to additional terms imposed by Baha Mar, also acting in its sole and absolute discretion.
5. Disputes. All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of, or relating to, the Offer or the meaning or interpretation of the Terms and Conditions shall be resolved by applying the laws of The Commonwealth of the Bahamas (“The Bahamas”), without regard to conflicts of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the Supreme Court of The Bahamas. By participating in the Offer, participant consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of The Bahamas. All of the foregoing agreements and releases survive termination of the Offer and/or the Offer Period reflected in the particular Offer as set forth below.
7. Reservation of Rights; Void Where Prohibited; Severability. Baha Mar reserves the right to suspend, modify, or cancel the Offer or the Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion, at any time. Baha Mar has the right to modify the eligibility requirements for the Offer at any time during the Offer, it being understood that any confirmed reservation for an Offer Stay made pursuant to the Offer will be honored by Baha Mar unless otherwise provided herein or unless the Offer is revoked pursuant to a reason set forth herein. The Offer is subject to all applicable laws and regulations of The Bahamas and is void where prohibited by law. In the event any portion of these Terms and Conditions shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall in no way be affected or impaired, and such remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
8. Prohibition on Transfer; Redemptions. Offers (including, without any limitation, any components thereof) may not be exchanged, sold, or transferred. No substitutions shall be made for any component of any Offer. No Offer may be combined with any other offers, discounts or promotions. Offers have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash. Unless otherwise indicated in an Offer, Offers may be redeemed by a participant only once. Any additional redemptions of an Offer are subject to Baha Mar’s prior approval, which may be granted or denied in Baha Mar’s sole and absolute discretion.
9. Responsible Gaming. Responsible Gaming – It’s Your Best Bet. Call or text +1.800.522.4700.
10. Travel to The Bahamas. Visit the Baha Mar Resort’s website for protocols and travel documentation requirements. The Bahamas Ministry of Tourism and Aviation recommends all travelers to regularly check for updates on protocols. For full details on the latest updates, protocols, and regulations, please visit opm.gov.bs and www.bahamas.com/TravelUpdates.
11. Questions. Participants should consult their marketing representative or Casino Services at +1.888.380.0288 for questions regarding their planned stay and/or prior level of casino play.
Section B: Specific Terms and Conditions
Show Us Your Offer Promotion
Under the Show Us Your Offer Promotion, Baha Mar may elect to respond to any part of a Valid Offer (defined below) with an offer for a stay at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar (or, if applicable, any other participating Hotel, from time to time), (the “Competing Offer”). References to the term “Offer” in the Section A – General Terms and Conditions apply to the term “Competing Offer” as used in this Section B – Specific Terms and Conditions. Participants seeking to redeem the Show Us Your Offer Promotion must satisfy all of the conditions set forth in Section A and Section B.
1. Offer Period. The Show Us Your Offer Promotion is valid from January 4, 2024 at 9:01 am ET to December 18, 2024, at 8:59 p.m. ET (the “Offer Period”). The Show Us Your Offer Promotion is subject to availability and blackout dates which include, but are not limited to, the following dates: February 1, 2024 through and including April 15, 2024, November 17, 2024 through and including November 24, 2024, and most holidays. All Offer Stays must begin and conclude during the Offer Period.
2. Competing Offer Details. A Competing Offer will consist of an Offer Stay in a standard room (suites are excluded), at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar (or, if applicable, any other participating Hotel, from time to time), for up to four (4) nights, in any combination of complimentary room nights and room nights at the prevailing casino rate in effect on the date(s) of the Offer Stay, as determined by Baha Mar in its sole and absolute discretion. In addition, a Competing Offer may also include one or any combination of the following: (a) Resort Credit, (b) Free Slot Play credits or (c) Match Play coupons. A Competing Offer is not a tier match. Baha Mar reserves the right to determine the components of a Competing Offer in its sole and absolute discretion. Components of a Competing Offer may vary depending on individual factors relating to the participant and cannot be used as a precedent for future offers to the same participant or to other participants or individuals. Competing Offers do not include taxes, resort fees, gratuities, service charges or any other charges that may be imposed by the Hotel, all of which are the responsibility of the participant and may be subject to additional limitations. A Competing Offer, if extended, may be redeemed only once per household during the Offer Period. Details of the Competing Offer will be communicated to the participant after a request for a Competing Offer is received and processed by Baha Mar.
3. Eligibility. In addition to the eligibility requirements contained in the General Terms and Conditions, each participant (a) must not be a current or past member of Club Blu and (b) must provide the offer received when requesting a Competing Offer from Baha Mar. The offer provided by the participant must be a Valid Offer from an Eligible Casino (as defined below).
4. Valid Offers. Only Valid Offers will be considered by Baha Mar in determining whether to extend a Competing Offer. To be a “Valid Offer,” the offer submitted to Baha Mar for consideration must:
a. Be from an Eligible Casino and in a Qualifying Tier (each as defined below);
b. Be for a minimum stay of three (3) nights at such Eligible Casino;
c. Have an expiration date that is at least sixty (60) days after the date on which the participant provides their offer to Baha Mar for review; and
d. Be made by the Eligible Casino via a company-generated mass marketing campaign (i.e., any offer that is either made directly by an Eligible Casino marketing representative to an individual participant (and is not part of a company-wide mass marketing campaign) or is an individual offer will not qualify as a Valid Offer, even if the participant is a member of a Qualifying Tier or the participant’s offer otherwise meets the foregoing criteria).
Offers for online play (including, without limitation, whether for real money wagering or social casino play), including from Eligible Casinos, or which do not involve a participant wagering their own money as a part of a bet (i.e., free bet offers), do not qualify as Valid Offers. Baha Mar reserves the right to request such information from participants as Baha Mar deems necessary to verify the validity of any offer made to a participant for which a participant requests a Competing Offer. A list of eligible casinos (“Eligible Casinos”) and their qualifying tiers (“Qualifying Tiers”) is available by clicking here. Baha Mar may, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, amend the list of Eligible Casinos or Qualifying Tiers; provided that any confirmed reservations made prior to such amendment will be honored.
5. Requesting a Competing Offer. Participants may request a Competing Offer by submitting a request via the Club Blu Rewards Show Us Your Offer page on the Baha Mar Resort website. Participants will be required to provide the following to their Baha Mar Casino Service Agent in support of their request: (a) participant’s full name; (b) participant’s anticipated dates of stay at the Hotel; (c) a copy of the Valid Offer made to the participant; (d) a copy of an active player’s card in the name of participant, issued by the Eligible Casino making the offer and showing the participant is a member of the Qualifying Tier; (e) a valid government issued ID and (f) such other reasonable information, as requested. Requests for Competing Offers require a minimum of ten (10) business days for processing. There must be a minimum of fourteen (14) days between the request for a Competing Offer and the first date of a participant’s proposed stay.
a. Registering For Club Blu. To redeem their Competing Offer, each participant must: (i) register as a Club Blu member during their Offer Stay, and (ii) present a valid government issued ID at the Club Blu desk. The participant’s name on their valid government issued ID presented to the Club Blu desk must match the name of the registered Baha Mar Resort hotel guest and the recipient of the Competing Offer. Failure to comply with these requirements may subject participants to additional charges, which include, without limitation, nightly room charges for the length of their Offer Stay at the prevailing casino rate for such room in effect on the dates of the Offer Stay (plus applicable hotel charges), and may result in the revocation of, or charges for, any complimentaries previously provided.
b. Casino Play Requirements. Each participant is required to meet a minimum 8-hour rated casino play requirement on either tables or slots (sports book is excluded from minimum casino play requirement) during their Offer Stay (the “Casino Play Requirements”). Slot customers may record their play by properly inserting their Club Blu card into any slot machine, and table game customers may record their play by providing their Club Blu card to the supervisor at the table. Play at the Baha Mar Sportsbook may not be used towards meeting Casino Play Requirements. Participants may obtain information regarding their rated casino play by consulting with any associate at the Club Blu desk. Participants who fail to meet Casino Play Requirements may be subject to additional charges, which include, without limitation, nightly room charges for the length of their Offer Stay at the prevailing casino rate for such room in effect on the dates of the Offer Stay (plus applicable hotel charges), and may result in the revocation of, or charges for, any complimentaries previously provided during the Offer Stay.
c. Free Slot Play Credits; Match Play Coupons. For Participants receiving Free Slot Play Credits or Match Play Coupons as part of their Competing Offer. If applicable to the participant, a maximum of $300 per participant, per day, up to $1,200 in total Free Slot Play credits may be offered as a part of a Competing Offer. If applicable to the participant, a maximum of $300 per participant, per day, up to $1,200 in total Match Play coupons may be offered as a part of a Matching Offer. Eligibility to receive Free Slot Play credits or Match Play coupons, and/or to engage in any gaming activity is subject to all applicable Casino requirements and regulations, including, without limitation, the participant’s obligation to provide valid identification and contact information as requested. Free Slot Play credits expire at the end of each Offer Stay. Match Play coupons are valid until the expiration date listed on the back of the coupon. Any unused portion of a Free Slot Play credit or Match Play coupon at the time of its expiration shall be forfeited. Free Slot Play credits offered as a part of the Competing Offer shall be posted to the participant’s Club Blu account following registration with Club Blu. Free Slot Play credits and Match Play coupons have no cash value and may not be converted to cash. Participants who are eligible for Match Play coupons as a part of their Competing Offer shall be issued Match Play coupons at the Club Blu desk at the time of the participant’s registration with Club Blu. Baha Mar may, in its sole discretion, issue Match Play coupons in multiple denominations.
d. Resort Credit. For Participants receiving a Resort Credit as part of their Competing Offer. Resort credits may not be used towards casino play, service charges, taxes, or gratuities and may not be exchanged, sold, or transferred. Resort credit has no cash value and may not be converted to cash. A maximum of $50 per participant, per day up to $200 in total resort credit may be offered as a part of a Competing Offer. Resort credit may not be applied to any purchases at Aqua, Baha Mar Boutique, Breitling, Bvlgari, Carlo, Carlo Milano, Cartier, Chopard, Hackett London, Hublot, Image Masters, Island Essentials (all outlets), John Bull, La Parfumerie, Lilly Pulitzer, MAC, Maison 8, Montblanc, My Ocean, Mont Blanc, Pizza Lab, Racquet Club Pro Shop, Rolex, Royal Blue Golf Club, Sandy Shores, Satchel & Co., Starbucks, Sugar Factory, The Current Art Gallery, Tiffany & Co , Tory Burch, Tropic of Luxury, Vilebrequin, Vineyard Vines (all outlets), or any other retail or food and beverage outlet operated by a third party. Applicable resort credits will automatically be applied to the participant’s folio. Any room charges exceeding the amount of the resort credit or to which the resort credit does not apply are the responsibility of the participant. A resort credit may be used only during the Offer Stay. Any unused resort credit will be forfeited at the end of the Offer Stay.
And Eligible Tiers
Hard Rock: Florida, United States
Hard Rock: Atlantic City, United States
Wynn: Las Vegas and Massachusetts, United States
Venetian: Las Vegas, United States
• Paiza Gold
Cosmo: Las Vegas, United States
MGM Resorts: United States
Caesars: United States
• Seven Stars
Ocean Casino Resort: Atlantic City, United States
Atlantis Paradise Island: The Bahamas
• Cove Offers Only (Tier Benefits are not accepted)